What “No-Code Low-Code” Tools are Found in Cincom Smalltalk?
If you are looking for a “No-Code Low-Code” tool, the Cincom ObjectStudio Modeling and Mapping Tool is a great example. Cincom ObjectStudio is an ideal solution for developing custom applications for Windows®.
Known as the “business analyst’s thinking tool,” and based on object-oriented programming in Smalltalk, ObjectStudio provides a powerhouse development environment, which is necessary to create innovative applications that capture complex business models and processes.
Two powerful components found in ObjectStudio are the Modeling and Mapping Tools. These components can:
- Help citizen developers quickly write applications for their business needs.
- Create a proof of concept or visual aid in which citizen developers and Marketing can communicate.
- Help citizen developers build a visual walkthrough of the entire application—from the front to the back end.
- Help citizen developers and business leaders be on the same page before months of development time and money are spent on writing the actual application.
- Show how quickly the application can be built, what can be built on to it or even that the idea may not be ready yet.
- Give business owners more clarity on how to proceed with the project.
From citizen developers and business owners to investors and customers, the Modeling and Mapping Tools can show what’s possible with the application.
- You can find tutorial videos, demonstrations and more information about the Modeling and Mapping Tools here.
In addition, we published a recent Hidden Gems Screencast that shows you a tool that gives you “No-Code” access to data with the Smalltalk CSVDataExplorer. “Low-Code” comes into effect if you want to customize the code that the tool provides.
- Watch this Hidden Gems Screencast here.