Cincom® ObjectStudio® 9.2
It is our pleasure to bring you the current release of Cincom ObjectStudio 9.2.
Cincom ObjectStudio is an ideal solution for developing custom applications for Windows®. Known as the “business analyst’s thinking tool,” and based on the powerful Smalltalk language, ObjectStudio provides a powerhouse development environment, which is necessary to create innovative applications that capture complex business models and processes.
For developers of scalable internet, intranet and client/server applications, ObjectStudio programming tools provide increased productivity to help you meet the rapid time-to-market requirements of today’s market.
Both Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom® VisualWorks® share the same core libraries and foundation, which means enhancements on the foundation improve both products. This release has very significant and meaningful upgrades for the Cincom Smalltalk Foundation and for each product.
Key ObjectStudio Features
Next Generation User Interface
Next Generation Launcher
- Latest features of Windows native widgets
- No primitives
- All Smalltalk using FFI (DLLCC) -> Windows API
- Support for jpg, png, gif and tif
- Access to GDI+ features including gradient brushes and alpha blending
- Uses Next Generation User Interface
- Central, convenient access to frequently used items like favorite packages and bundles, loaded controllers, open windows and breakpoints
Microsoft Windows® 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019
- ActiveX and OCX
- Windows native user interface
- Next-generation user interface
- Next-generation launcher
- Powerful object modeling
- Automated code generation
- Round-trip engineering
- Robust object mapping
- Strong database and legacy applications integration