Have You Checked Out the Modeling and Mapping Tool?
If you are looking for another “No Code Low Code” tool, the Cincom ObjectStudio Modeling and Mapping Tool is a great example. Cincom ObjectStudio is an ideal solution for developing custom applications for Windows®. Known as the “business analyst’s thinking tool,” and based on object-oriented programming in Smalltalk, ObjectStudio provides a powerhouse development environment, which is necessary to create innovative applications that capture complex business models and processes. Both Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom VisualWorks share the same core libraries and foundation, the Cincom Smalltalk Foundation.
Two powerful components found in ObjectStudio are the Modeling and Mapping Tools. In addition to being a developer’s writing application for clients, these components can also create a proof of concept or visual aid in which developers and Marketing can communicate. The Modeling and Mapping Tools can help build a visual walkthrough of the entire application—from the front to the back end. This helps developers and their clients be on the same page before months of development time and money are spent on writing the actual application.
The Modeling and Mapping Tools in Cincom ObjectStudio:
- Show how quickly the application can be built, what can be built on to it or even that the idea may not be ready yet.
- Give business owners more clarity on how to proceed with the project and show what their products will look like to their current customers or new prospects.
- Save money, simplify complexity and speed up delivery time.
- Allow the product owners to focus on other areas of their businesses, such as identifying prospects.
From developers and business owners to investors and customers, the Modeling and Mapping Tools can show what’s possible with the application.
Want to learn more and see the Modeling and Mapping Tool in action? On our website there are tutorials on the Modeling and Mapping Tools, as well as recorded, live demonstrations previously presented by Product Management and Engineering.
- You can find those videos and more information about the Modeling and Mapping Tools here.