Partner Promotion ProgramOur customers and partners have great things to say about the simplicity, power and flexibility of Cincom Smalltalk. We have a diverse group of customers and partners from a broad spectrum of industries, some having been with us for 20, 25 and even 30 years while others have come in recently through our REV Program. As Cincom Smalltalk Program Director, Suzanne Fortman, has said, “Whether you’ve been using Cincom Smalltalk for days or decades,” our customers and partners have stories about their success that they like to share.
Creating these customer and partner success stories is a process our team knows is important. We understand that marketing a product or service can be a difficult task. Businesses focus so much time and resources in developing their products or services, that marketing to potential customers often gets overlooked or not prioritized. What’s worse is that the cost of marketing products and services can often be more than a business can afford.
Marketing is such a critical piece to the success of any business. That’s why the Cincom Smalltalk team created a program to help our customers and partners in marketing their products or services. This assistance is one of many benefits that come with being a customer or partner with Cincom.
How It WorksWe make this process quick and easy to help give more exposure and brand awareness to our customers and partners without taking up valuable time that could be used elsewhere.
- Step One: Fill Out a Questionnaire First, we ask the customer or partner to fill out a brief, online questionnaire to discover the “who, what, how, why and when” of their product or service offering.
- Step Two: Develop the Story Once the customer or partner completes the online questionnaire, our team takes the information provided and begins writing the new story. Sometimes, we ask more questions and dig deeper into the product or service. With this extra follow-up, we often uncover the “secret sauce.” This helps develop the story with maximum effectiveness for the perfect audience of the customer and partner application or service.
- Step Three: Promote the Story
Once the story is written and approved, we promote the story with:
- A new webpage in the “User Story” section of the Cincom Smalltalk website.
- A PDF version of the story that customers and partners can distribute to their own prospects.
- Promotion across our many social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SlideShare and Scribd, as well as references in videos and monthly email newsletters.