Come Be a Part of Our Amazing Team
We’ve highlighted a few of our talented engineers in this Digest. Now is your chance to come be a part of that team. If you are a software engineer who wants the perk of living where you want and taking your rewarding career with you, then keep reading!
Opportunity: Software Engineer – Smalltalk
Cincom’s Smalltalk group is looking for a software engineer to join its global, fully distributed/ remote development team to develop and maintain Cincom Smalltalk.
Our People: We have a variety of people like Peloton riders, outdoor cyclists, photographers, coffee drinkers, tea aficionados, whisky connoisseurs, volunteers, yogis, chanters, people sailing the Seven Seas and those climbing the tallest mountains. We have happy people, people with young children, people sending children off to the next room to virtually attend university courses and folks waiting for lockdown to end so they can travel the world and code while doing it. We are a team where you could find a friend or the other three members for your adventure race team!
- A passion for and experience with Smalltalk (Cincom Smalltalk experience a plus)
- Significant C experience
- Language design involving Smalltalk
- Experience with assembly language (possibly JIT) a plus
- A background in developing quality Smalltalk code and delivering product feature documentation
- Problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude are essential in this role
- Must be able to work individually and in a distributed team environment
- Experience with API calls and platform libraries on various operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix)
Don’t ignore this opportunity! Maybe you are happy where you are, but could you be happier by making Smalltalk an exciting part of your career path? It never hurts to check it out. Don’t be scared of change!
If you are a software engineer who might be interested in joining a product group that is ready to share Smalltalk with the world via clean code, cool campaigns and much more, please submit your resume/CV and cover letter letting us know why you want to join our team with salary requirements to Suzanne Fortman with Reference PRF 4644 in the subject line.