Be a Part of Our Amazing Team!
If you are a software engineer who wants to live where you want and take your rewarding career with you, then keep reading!
Cincom’s Smalltalk group is looking for a software engineer to join its global development team to develop and maintain Cincom Smalltalk™.
We have a variety of people like Peloton riders, outdoor cyclists, photographers, coffee drinkers, tea aficionados, whisky connoisseurs, volunteers, yogis, chanters, people who sail the seven seas and those who climb the tallest mountains. We have happy people, people with young children, people who send children off to the next room to virtually attend university courses and folks who wait for lockdown to end so they can travel the world and code while doing it. In our team, you could find a friend or perhaps the other three members for your adventure race team!
- A passion for and experience with Smalltalk (Cincom Smalltalk experience a plus)
- Significant C experience
- Language design that involves Smalltalk
- Experience with assembly language, possibly JIT, is a plus.
- Background in developing quality Smalltalk code and delivering product feature documentation
- Problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude are essential in this role.
- Must be able to work individually and in a distributed team environment
- Experience with API calls and platform libraries on various operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix)
Note: The Cincom Smalltalk Development Team is a fully distributed/remote team.
… an equal opportunity employer
We offer a competitive base salary plus benefits.
If you are a software engineer who might be interested in joining a product group that is ready to share Smalltalk with the world via clean code, cool campaigns and much more, please submit your resume/CV and cover letter letting us know why you want to join our team, as well as salary requirements, to Suzanne Fortman with Reference Requisition 4704.
Don’t ignore this opportunity! Maybe you are happy where you are, but could you be happier by making Smalltalk an exciting part of your career path? It never hurts to check it out. Don’t be scared of change!