Partner ProgramThe Cincom Smalltalk Partner Program is designed to develop and maintain relationships with organizations and individuals specializing in providing object oriented solutions. The criteria for a member is based on:
As a member of the Partner Program, not only will you have the opportunity to benefit from the expertise of Cincom Smalltalk, but also tap into the vast experience of your fellow members.
Our partners are your partners! Your participation in this program gives you the advantage of offering extended expertise that covers the entire lifecycle, from analysis and design to development, testing, technology transition, implementation, training, project management and maintenance. Cincom Smalltalk is committed to building relationships within the System Integrator, Developer, and Software Vendor communities. Our Partner Program gives you a cost-effective way to explore and incorporate technology for your business.
- Ensuring that your technology, products, services or applications compliment the Cincom Smalltalk product line
- Having a shared and aligned vision with Cincom and Cincom Smalltalk
- Having an agreement to cross-link using our partner logo on your website that links to ours.
Value Added Remarketers (VAR) Program
The Value Added Remarketers Program is designed to allow companies the opportunity to partner with Cincom and OEM Smalltalk inside their product offering, making this a royalty-based model. The royalty is a percentage of the revenue received for the product. The VAR License Agreement has a minimum annual royalty, affording the partner automatic shipment of new releases and access to web and telephone support.
Systems Integrator (SI) Program
The Systems Integrator Program is tailored for those companies who develop custom solutions for their customers using Cincom Smalltalk. Cincom supports system integrators during the development period with the goal being the SI’s customer will contract with Cincom at or near the end of the project. In this case, Cincom will pay a commission to the system integrator based on the first year revenue from their customer.
Partner Program Benefits
The Partner Program also offers cooperative sales and marketing opportunities, the potential benefits include:
- Expand your product and service line.
- Transition your business and clients to new technologies.
- Increase your competitive advantage.
- Introductions to new prospective clients.
- Joint marketing events.
- Increase your profit margins.
- Joint press releases.
- Usage of Cincom, Cincom Smalltalk, Powered by Cincom Smalltalk and Partnered with Cincom Smalltalk logos.
- Joint social and web campaigns.
- Joint customer profile data sheets.
- Listings and links on the Cincom Smalltalk website.
- And more…