Web Solutions on Rails
Here’s some of the great advantages of using WebVelocity:
- Security – WebVelocity technology is resistant to many typical security attacks.
- Scalability – Scale and load balance in the cloud or on your own server
- Availability – Multiple options, including the cloud, ensure availability
- Performance – You can tune the application, configuration, and use scaling to get high performance
- Cost-effective – Pay as you grow
- Acquire resources on demand – Load balancing and scaling
- Release resources when no longer needed – Industry leading garbage collection
- Pay for what you use – Grow in the cloud as your business grows
Web Applications on Virtual Servers
Do you need to build web applications that can easily be installed on cloud services like Amazon’s EC2 or VPS systems like Slicehost? WebVelocity is what you want. Build your web application on Windows, Linux, or OS X, then deploy it using our pre-build Amazon instance. Or if you want to do all of the management work yourself, deploy it to any available VPS system.
To see an example of how WebVelocity works in the Amazon Cloud, watch these two video demonstrations:
- Cincom® WebVelocity™ 1.1 in the Amazon Cloud, Part 1
- Cincom® WebVelocity™ 1.1 in the Amazon Cloud, Part 2
To learn more about how you can get WebVelocity for yourself, click here.
- To learn more about WebVelocity, click here.
- To see how WebVelocity can help you develop and deploy in the cloud, click here.
- For a comparison of Amazon EC2, Google, Skytap and VMware, click here.
- To see how WebVelocity expands your team through remote, collaborative development (wolf-pack programming), click here.