SiouXSiouX is a general-purpose Web server that uses both HTTP and HTTPS protocols and Net/Xtreams. SiouX also rehosts Seaside and Web Services.
For those who are interested in moving Web apps to SiouX, the new framework provides a secure, efficient and extensible server with HTTP services that are in sync with the current HTTP standards.
- Streaming responses
- A focus on an efficient and scalable implementation
- A server that can be configured to listen on multiple ports (multiple listeners)
- Chunked responses
- SSL and TLS support
- Flexible and easy-to-maintain configuration
- The ability to run different Web applications from the same address
- Announcements based on the server event notification