Contributed Guidelines First, on behalf of Cincom and Smalltalk developers everywhere, thank you for sharing work that will benefit Smalltalk developers and community members.
There are different places contributed work can be found:
To help developers find, understand, appreciate, and utilize your contributed work, please use the following guidelines for the final documentation of your contributed work and contributed form submission.
- The Cincom Smalltalk repository
- The product distribution
- The Cincom Smalltalk website
- Make the name, one-line-description, and full description, accurately reflect what it is and what it does.
- The package and class descriptions should give information on what it is, what it does, and how to use it.
Examples: Please include example code to demonstrate, test, or start, the contributed work. Package and class descriptions are a good place for example code. Class-side example methods can be used also.
- If possible, please note any restrictions, such as what platform it will work on or limitations that are helpful for a developer to know.