Ready for a New Challenge in Your Career?
Cincom is looking for several developers to join its global development team in order to further the development of Cincom Smalltalk.
Cincom may be the place for you if you are a software engineer who wants to live wherever you want and take your rewarding career with you! Cincom Smalltalk is looking for several developers to join its global development team in order to further the development of Cincom Smalltalk.
We have outdoor cyclists, photographers, coffee lovers, tea aficionados, whisky connoisseurs, volunteers, yogis, Peloton members, chanters, people who sail the seven seas and those who climb the tallest mountains. We have friendly employees, individuals who have young children, individuals who whisk their children off to the next room to virtually attend academic programs and folks who are ready to travel the world for vacation and, in certain cases, code software using their favorite language, Smalltalk, while at home or traveling the world. You might find a friend or the other member of your adventure race crew on our team!
We have several new job openings, and some of the required skills are as follows:
- A passion for and experience with Smalltalk (Cincom Smalltalk experience a plus)
- Background in developing quality Smalltalk code and delivering product feature documentation
- Language design that involves Smalltalk
- Experience with assembly language, possibly JIT, is a plus.
- Significant C experience
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) experience
- Experience with API calls and platform libraries on various operating systems (Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix)
- Problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude are essential.
- Must be able to work individually and in a distributed team environment.
Note: The Cincom Smalltalk Software Development Team is a FULLY REMOTE TEAM and an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive base salary plus benefits.
If you are a software engineer who might be interested in joining a product group that is ready to share Smalltalk with the world via clean code, cool campaigns and much more, please submit your resume/CV and cover letter letting us know why you want to join our team, as well as salary requirements, to Suzanne Fortman.