What Are Your Next Steps for Using Cincom Smalltalk?
For those who are looking to use Cincom Smalltalk for their application development requirements, we have two options available.
Option One: Try the CST PUL Program
This program makes it simple for prospects to locate and request a Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License. The CST PUL Program gives interested developers the freedom to evaluate our products before deciding that Cincom Smalltalk is the right fit for their business or project needs.
The CST PUL Program:
- Provides both Cincom® ObjectStudio® and Cincom® VisualWorks® to developers, simplifying decision-making and allowing interested users to choose the best Cincom Smalltalk product for their business needs.
- Allows ObjectStudio users to experiment with VisualWorks’ robust, cross-platform application development environment.
- Allows VisualWorks users to easily access ObjectStudio’s Next Generation User Interface, Modeling and Mapping Tools, and Round-trip Engineering capabilities.
Option Two: Buy the REV 9.1 Program
The REV 9.1 Program is a bridge between the CST PUL Program and full licensing. The REV 9.1 Program is only available for purchase on our website. This affordable, $1,000 investment gives developers an entry into a connection with the Cincom platform.
Although the program is geared off of the Cincom Smalltalk 9.1 major release, new REV Program customers will receive the new 9.1.1 release.
Program members receive:
- Development access to the current version of Cincom Smalltalk for one full year
- Full support for one full year
- A 12-month preview of the customer experience with Cincom
- Helpful tutorials and screencasts
- Video archives that cover many topics
- An opportunity to create a success story to market your application or business
- … and much more!
NOTE: If you experience an issue with the REV 9.1 Program purchase link, contact CSSTARTeam@cincom.com.