What Changes Are Coming to the Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License Program?
The Personal Use License (PUL) Program is ideal for developers who are looking to add new tools to their “developer toolboxes.” The PUL allows the freedom for interested developers to evaluate our products before realizing that Cincom Smalltalk is the right fit for their businesses or project needs.
The big news about the Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License (CST PUL) Program is that users will now be receiving both Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom® VisualWorks® when requesting Cincom Smalltalk.
As with the latest releases of Cincom Smalltalk 9.x that customers and partners receive, the CST PUL:
- Gives developers both Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom VisualWorks.
- Lets VisualWorks users have easy access to the Next Generation User Interface, Modeling & Mapping Tools and Round-trip Engineering capabilities that are exclusive to ObjectStudio.
- Allows ObjectStudio users to experience the robust, cross-platform application development environment of VisualWorks.
The change from the PUL Program to the CST PUL Program highlights the fact that the product developers will be receiving is Cincom Smalltalk, reflecting on the strength of the Cincom brand—a commercial Smalltalk provider for over two decades. By providing both products, we simplify the decision-making and make it easy for interested users to select the right Cincom Smalltalk product for their business needs.
- Watch this video to hear examples of how this trial license has been used by others.
- Click here to start exploring Cincom Smalltalk and all that it can do for you.