What Options Are Available for Cincom Smalltalk?
If you haven’t seen our new website, it’s been newly renovated and relaunched with the overall goal of making it simpler for everyone to use. We’ve made it easier to view the content you want and simplified the menu structure, putting the most requested information easily within reach and eliminating the guesswork of where things are. Along with a revamped customer and partner landing spot, we’ve also improved the landing pages of the CST PUL and REV 9.1 Programs.
Personal Use: Try the CST PUL Program
This program is an easy way for prospects to find and request the Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License. The CST PUL Program allows the freedom for interested developers to evaluate our products before realizing that Cincom Smalltalk is the right fit for their businesses or project needs. The CST PUL Program:
- Gives developers both Cincom ObjectStudioand Cincom VisualWorks, simplifying the decision-making and making it easy for interested users to select the right Cincom Smalltalk product for their business needs.
- Allows ObjectStudio users to experience the robust, cross-platform application development environment of VisualWorks.
- Lets VisualWorks users have easy access to the Next Generation User Interface, Modeling and Mapping Tools and Round-trip Engineering capabilities that are exclusive to ObjectStudio.
Commercial Use: Buy the REV 9.1 Program
The REV 9.1 Program is a bridge between the CST PUL Program and full licensing. It allows for an affordable entry into your connection with the Cincom platform. Although the program is geared off of the Cincom Smalltalk 9.1 major release, new REV Program customers will receive the new 9.1.1 release.
The REV 9.1 Program is available for purchase on our website and gives developers the opportunity to invest in their futures with:
- A preview of the customer experience with Cincom
- A one-year, $1,000 non-renewable license
- Full support for one year
- Success stories
- Academic information
- Video archives
- … and much more!