What Are Cincom’s Commercial Smalltalk Options?
For over 50 years, Cincom Systems, Inc. has been at the forefront of innovative software developments and products. For those who are looking for commercial Smalltalk, Cincom has been a reliable and experienced provider for over two decades.
We have several types of licensing options, but two popular programs we have available are the REV 9.1 Program and the Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License Program.
REV 9.1 Program
The REV 9.1 Program is available for purchase on our website and gives developers:
- The opportunity to invest in their futures
- The opportunity to become a Cincom customer
- A one-year, $1,000 non-renewable license
- Full support for one year
Since the latest release of Cincom Smalltalk 9.1, we’ve seen a huge increase in this program’s popularity as PUL users demand more than they can receive from the Personal Use License and shift their personal usage to commercial projects.
Smalltalk prides itself on simplicity, and the REV 9.1 Program process takes just a few simple steps to get started. If you are interested, simply click here and begin your journey!
Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License Program
The Cincom Smalltalk Personal Use License Program is ideal for developers who are evaluating tools to add to their “developer toolboxes.” With the CST PUL Program, developers receive Cincom Smalltalk, reflecting on the strength of the Cincom brand—a commercial Smalltalk provider for over two decades. The CST PUL allows the freedom for interested developers to evaluate our products before realizing that Cincom Smalltalk is the right fit for their businesses or project needs.
As with the latest releases of Cincom Smalltalk 9.x that customers and partners receive, the CST PUL:
- Gives developers both Cincom® ObjectStudio® and Cincom® VisualWorks®, simplifying the decision-making and making it easy for interested users to select the right Cincom Smalltalk product for their business needs.
- Allows ObjectStudio users to experience the robust, cross-platform application development environment of VisualWorks.
- Lets VisualWorks users have easy access to the Next Generation User Interface, Modeling and Mapping Tools and Round-trip Engineering capabilities that are exclusive to ObjectStudio.
Watch this video to hear examples of how this trial license has been used by others.
Click here to start exploring Cincom Smalltalk and all that it can do for you.