Communication in 2020 with Cincom Smalltalk Customers and Partners
Cincom plays a significant leadership role in providing commercial Smalltalk to customers and partners around the world, as well as the Smalltalk community. Because of this, it’s imperative that communication is central in everything we do with our customers and partners. Without consistent communication, those who use Cincom Smalltalk may not know what tools and resources are provided through Cincom.
From upgrading products to the current release of Cincom Smalltalk Version 9.0.1, promoting customer and partner offerings for resale and adding value for their companies, to customer programs and services, tutorials, videos and helpful newsletters, we have all of our resources, programs and product information listed here.
- What Is the Cincom Smalltalk Resolutions Newsletterand Why Is It a Valuable Tool for Customers? (February)
- How Does Cincom Smalltalk Engage with Customers? (March)
- How Customer Communication Is Cincom’s Priority (April)
- How Have We Made Customer Communication Easier? (May)
- In Our Changing World, Communication Is Key to Our Customers and Partners (August)
- Customers and Partners, Let Your Voices Be Heard (September)
- Communication Is Key for Our Customers and Partners (November)
Product Management Surveys
Customer satisfaction is all about giving our valued customers and partners what they need, when they need it. Aligning our product improvements with our customers’ requirements is essential in helping our customers and partners succeed. To gain this valuable feedback and obtain requirements from our partners and customers, Cincom Smalltalk Product Management periodically conducts mini surveys, simply designed to obtain specific and timely information about a unique feature or features of our product.
- Product Management Mini-Survey: OAuth2 Authorization (March)
- Product Management Mini Survey: Usage and Interest in Git for Source Code Management (May)
The Cincom Smalltalk Partner Promotion Program assists our customers and partners in marketing their applications or services. We make this process simple and easy for our customers and partners by providing a brief, online survey that gathers information about their applications and their usage. We then create a story that can be posted to the Cincom Smalltalk website and our social media sites, which gives them and their applications even more exposure. This adds value by helping to grow their respective brands and increase the usage of their Cincom Smalltalk applications.
- Why Consider the Partner Promotion Program? (January)
- Meeting the Demand for Whisky with Cincom Smalltalk (March)
The Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program creates an environment that allows Cincom Smalltalk customers and partners to participate in the ongoing development of the Cincom Smalltalk system. For Cincom, this allows us to get immediate feedback from power users of Cincom Smalltalk before we release new features and platforms. This valuable feedback helps our team move the products forward, make the best decisions for enhancements and also seek to make our products the best they can be for our users.
Cincom Smalltalk customers and partners experience productivity and simplicity when developing with our products. It’s one of the many reasons our customers and partners are so successful. We encourage our valued customers and partners to let our experienced Services team help increase their profitability and success, adding more value to their business. We often promote Product Upgrades, Mentoring, Troubleshooting, Performance Enhancements, Migrations and Proofs of Concepts in which our team can assist.