STIC’13 Is Almost Here
It’s not too late to participate in advanced conference registration—the deadline is Saturday, June 8. The advanced-registration price is $875, compared to on-site pricing during the conference, which is $945—that’s a savings of $70! Click here to register.
Cincom will be well represented with interesting presentations from:
- Arden Thomas – The Product Manager for Cincom Smalltalk™ will be giving two talks: “Perspectives on Smalltalk” and “The Cincom Smalltalk Roadmap”
- Andreas Hiltner and Dirk Verleysen – Cincom® ObjectStudio® engineers Andreas Hiltner and Dirk Verleysen will be teaming up to give a talk that’s titled “Cincom ObjectStudio: New Native GUI Implementation—a Technical Overview”
- Les Kooyman – Cincom® VisualWorks® engineer, Les Kooyman, will be speaking about”Internationalization in Cincom VisualWorks.”
The conference will also include dynamic keynote speakers including:
- Dan Ingalls – A pioneer of object-oriented computer programming and the principal architect and implementer of five generations of Smalltalk environments, Dan Ingalls, will be making a presentation titled, “A Few of My Favorite Things.”
- Steven Travis Pope – Seasoned software/hardware engineer, strategic manager and intellectual property expert, Steven Travis Pope, will be presenting, “Why I Still Use Smalltalk.”
Not only is this a great event and an excellent forum for bringing Smalltalkers together, it’s also a celebration of Smalltalk’s 30-year anniversary.
You don’t want to miss it! See you at STIC’13!