Cincom Smalltalk ResourcesLooking for something and can’t find it? We have all of our resources, programs, and product information listed here:
- Try Cincom Smalltalk ─ A great opportunity to try Smalltalk! The Personal Use License of Cincom Smalltalk makes it easy for someone to learn and become familiar with our technology. The Personal Use License is free for you to use for your own private use. Curious? Click here to start exploring Cincom Smalltalk and all that it can do for you.
- Buy Cincom Smalltalk ─ A great opportunity to take your idea to the next level and create your own business! This popular program is an affordable investment of only $1,000 that was created to give you a low-cost opportunity to partner with Cincom and receive all the benefits of being a customer. As a Cincom Smalltalk customer, you receive:
Interested? Join other entrepreneurs and get started in this very popular program today! Click here to start your partnership for only $1,000.
- Access to the full products the current release (Cincom Smalltalk Version 9) for 1 year/12 months.
- Full support for the products during the 1 year/12 months.
- An opportunity to join the Partner Promotion Program to promote your application, help you develop the right markets or find the smartest space to promote what you have been working on.
- Your partnership with Cincom doesn’t have to end when the 1 year/12 month REV Program expires. You can carry over your partnership and continue on with your customer benefits. Contact the Cincom Smalltalk STAR Team to learn how.
- Customer Product Request Form to upgrade to Cincom Smalltalk Version 9 (full release of Cincom ObjectStudio 9.0 and Cincom VisualWorks 9.0)
- Our customer, partner and developer programs
- Links to participate in product management mini-surveys
- Places to subscribe to our valuable series of newsletters (links below):
- Hidden Gems Screencasts – Provides useful insight for customers, partners and prospects into the abilities of the products that may not be obvious, and demonstrates how to be successful with our products.
- Product Tutorials – As new users begin their journey with Cincom Smalltalk, it’s important to know where to start and have a helpful guide along the way. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive list of online video tutorials that help beginners use our products right away. Cincom Smalltalk product tutorials give examples with live coding and are designed to help users become productive with the Cincom Smalltalk suite of products. Our tutorials are divided into three sections:
- Common Tools – Many of the tools used for development in Cincom® ObjectStudio® and Cincom VisualWorks are now commonly shared through the Cincom Smalltalk Foundation, making some of our tutorials applicable for either product.
- Cincom ObjectStudio – These tutorials demonstrate various steps in the installation and first usage of ObjectStudio. ObjectStudio is an ideal solution for developing custom applications for Windows®. Known as the “business person’s thinking tool” and based on the powerful Smalltalk language, ObjectStudio provides a powerhouse development environment, which is necessary to create innovative applications that capture complex business models and processes.
- Cincom VisualWorks – Similar to the ObjectStudio videos, these tutorials demonstrate various steps in the installation and first usage of VisualWorks. VisualWorks is the premiere Smalltalk environment and is an ideal solution for enterprise-class, multilingual, cross-platform application development and allows users to build with superior development tools.
- How Do I? (FAQs) – A knowledge base of questions that our Product Team gets asked most often. Most of these questions start with, “How do I … ?” so we labeled this area the “How Do I … ?” section. It is filled with questions from a variety of subjects about our products—from installation to specific uses in different platforms.
- VisualWorks Noncommercial (VWNC) forum –
A place where folks in the Smalltalk community have discussions and answer questions about Cincom Smalltalk.
- Cincom Smalltalk Twitter
- Cincom Smalltalk Facebook
- Cincom Smalltalk YouTube
- Cincom Smalltalk LinkedIn
- Cincom Smalltalk Instagram
- Cincom Smalltalk SlideShare
Reach out to the Cincom Smalltalk Product Team at CSSTARTeam@cincom.com
with your ideas or with others who may need to hear from us.