Smalltalk Digest: March Edition
Cincom Smalltalk Announcements
- International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies Call for Papers
- Upcoming Developer Conference in Stockholm, Sweden to Feature Cincom Smalltalk Presenter
- ESUG 2011 Seeks Contributions
- Smalltalk Solutions 2011 Update
- Cincom Smalltalk Community Blogs
- Smalltalk News Roundup
Cincom General Announcements
Helpful Technical Information
- Polycephaly: What Is It and How Do I Use It?
- Object Relational Persistency in Cincom® ObjectStudio®
- Good News:Resolutions Resolved in the Upcoming Cincom® VisualWorks® 7.8 Release
- Scandinavian Developer Conference – April 4-5, 2011
- ESUG International Smalltalk Conference — August 22-26, 2011
- Camp Smalltalk (precursor to ESUG International Smalltalk Conference) — August 20-21, 2011
- Update on Smalltalk Events
Organizers of the International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies, which will be held as part of the ESUG 2011 joint event at Edinburgh, Scotland on August 22-26, 2011, is happy to invite submissions for papers that express your ideas as well as research and experiments. Click here for more information.
The Scandinavian Developer Conference will take place in Stockholm, Sweden on April 4 and 5, and the Cincom Smalltalk Sales Director for EMEA, Jason Ayers, will be presenting between 1:30 and 2:20 on Tuesday, April 5. Click here for the abstract of Jason’s presentation, and click here for the detailed program (agenda).
ESUG 2011 will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 20-26, 2011, and conference organizers are seeking contributions from attendees. Click here for more detailed information on what they’re looking for.
Smalltalk Solutions 2011 has come and gone, but the effects of the conference will linger through this next year. Until videos of the sessions are available, you can view each speaker’s presentation as well as pictures and a brief overview video by clicking here.
There’s been quite a bit of Smalltalk news lately. Click here to read all about it.
Cincom’s NEVER QUIT – Fight Multiple Sclerosis (MS) website has been launched. The website was developed in conjunction with the National MS Society in order to help build awareness, highlight the latest research and information and promote fundraising events to help contribute to finding a cure for this debilitating disease. Click here for more information.
Arden Thomas, the Product Manager for Cincom Smalltalk, recently spoke about Polycephaly at Smalltalk Solutions 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Click here to see what Arden recently posted on his blog about Polycephaly.
The Scandinavian Developer Conference will take place in Stockholm Sweden on April 4 and 5, 2011. Click here for the conference website.
The ESUG International Smalltalk Conference will take place in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 22-26, 2011. Click here for the ESUG conference website.
The pre-cursor to the ESUG International Smalltalk Conference, Camp Smalltalk will take place in Edinburgh, Scotland on August 20-21, 2011. Click here for the ESUG conference website.
Click here for an update on Smalltalk-related events you may want to attend.