Components on the Distribution
- AppeX (Web framework) unsupported examples.
- This adds visible tabs (much like an internet browser) to your refactoring browser, allowing fewer windows.
- Utility to clone a class with a new name.
- Spy Execution Profiler
- Spy Tool lets you watch both classes and instances and write output to the Transcript whenever their methods are invoked.
- Adds additional search field and capabilities, works up to version 9.2.
- Halts execution of runaway processes when stack depth is beyond normal.
- Configurable stack depth.
- SUnit –
SUnit is a framework to write and perform test cases in Smalltalk
- The original (Smalltalk) Unit testing framework.
SUnitToo is an alternate implementation to the SUnit project. It is a VisualWorks specific implementation. It tries to be as API compatible as possible with the original SUnit APIs. It’s architecture is “simplified” and done in such a way that writing tools like that of SUnitToo(ls) that integrate tightly with the browser is possible.
- FileOut30 –
(Standard fileOut is XML)
- Files out Smalltalk code in classic Smalltalk chunk format.
- Classic Smalltalk drawing utility.
- 2D drawing editor.
- Simple UI for connecting to an LDAP server and browsing its contents.
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- SIXX is a multi-platform, XML serializer/de-serializer for Smalltalk.
- Smalltalk Compiler-Compiler (SmaCC)
- Used to create new parsers
- Store Continuous Integration framework.
- Uses Jenkins.
- Missing parcels when loading tests.
- X FreeType interface library.
- XFonts integration.
- Most useful on Linux platform.
- Allows replication of bundles and packages between Store databases.
- AppeX web framework examples (unsupported).
- This is a Smalltalk binding for the open-source, cross-platform CairoGraphics library.
- Xtreams is a stream/iterator framework as an alternate API to classic Smalltalk streaming.
- Additional packages, unsupported.
- MethodWrapper (also a utility/tool)
- MethodWrappers can add “hidden” behavior to the ordinary method.
- They can change what is executed before or after the method.
- Mongo NoSQL Db API.