How Can You Contribute to the Smalltalk Community?
Here is a chance to build up the Smalltalk community by sharing your techniques and unique usage with other developers. When you contribute work to Cincom Smalltalk, you:
- Let others see your effort, skills and talent.
- Help in continuing to build the Smalltalk community.
- Pair with like-minded developers.
- Inspire others to contribute their own work.
Help others succeed in their Smalltalk efforts with your contribution.
- Use your skill to reach other tech stacks while still using Smalltalk.
Your contribution could make a huge difference to our community of developers.
Become a Contributor
- Let other people know about your amazing tools, enhancements, frameworks, examples and applications. You’ve put the time into this, let other people see your efforts and recognize what you’ve accomplished.
- Contributing also helps you get valuable feedback, suggestions for improvement and ideas for enhancing your work.
- If you have created something you think would be of value and interest to other Smalltalk developers or could help attract new users to Smalltalk, please apply here.
- Review these guidelines for the final documentation of your contributed work so your item has the best chance for other developers to find, understand, utilize and appreciate your efforts.
Promote Your Work
- Better organization and description of your work gives additional visibility to it, letting more people see and use your contributed item.
- More visibility and usage could lead to a success story about it, which would further promote you, your work and your business. Click here for more on submitting a story idea.
- Your contributed item will also have more visibility on our website in the Cincom Smalltalk Store Repository, newsletters and social media platforms, as it’s promoted to our followers across our community.
Share your work, inspire others and help push the Cincom Smalltalk community to greater heights.