What Is the Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program?
This month, we want to highlight an extremely valuable program: The Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program.
The object of the Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program (CSDP) is to create an environment that allows Cincom Smalltalk customers and partners to participate in the ongoing development of the Cincom Smalltalk system.
Here are the specific benefits to participating developers:
- Access to all internal builds (via FTP)
- Access to an ftp-based update mechanism for contributions
- A subscription to the vw-dev and/or ost-dev engineering mailing list
- Access to “works in progress”
- Access to various product updates
- A voice in the direction of ongoing product development
To qualify for the program, a user must be an active Cincom Smalltalk customer or partner, and they need to complete the Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program Non-Disclosure Agreement. Once an active customer or partner is approved into the program, membership to the CSDP gives developers access to ongoing builds of Cincom Smalltalk. Members will also start receiving the DevProgram emails and the opportunity to comment and share questions and comments regarding the in-progress builds.
- Interested? Click here to begin the process.
Ready to be a Cincom Smalltalk customer?
Do you want to take advantage of these benefits but are not a Cincom Smalltalk customer? The REV program is an opportunity for YOU to take your idea to the next level and grow your business with Cincom Smalltalk.
- CLICK HERE: Get started today with the Cincom Smalltalk REV Program.