Cincom® ObjectStudio® 9.0It is our pleasure to bring you the current major release of Cincom ObjectStudio 9.0. Both Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom® VisualWorks® share the same core libraries and foundation, which means enhancements on the foundation improve both products. This release has very significant and meaningful upgrades for the Cincom Smalltalk Foundation and for each product.
For developers of scalable internet, intranet and client/server applications, ObjectStudio programming tools provide increased productivity to help you meet the rapid time-to-market requirements of today’s market.
For customers needing to build applications that cleanly fold into a Microsoft®-centric infrastructure, ObjectStudio is an excellent choice. It’s known as the “business person’s thinking tool.” Based on the powerful Smalltalk language, ObjectStudio provides a robust development environment, which is necessary to create innovative applications that capture complex business models and processes.
Key ObjectStudio FeaturesNext Generation User Interface
Next Generation Launcher
- Latest features of Windows native widgets
- No primitives
- All Smalltalk using FFI (DLLCC) -> Windows API
- Support for jpg, png, gif and tif
- Access to GDI+ features including gradient brushes and alpha blending
- Uses Next Generation User Interface
- Central, convenient access to frequently used items like favorite packages and bundles, loaded controllers, open windows and breakpoints
- Microsoft Windows® 10 and Windows Server 2016/2019
- ActiveX and OCX
- Windows native user interface
- New! Next generation user interface
- New! Next generation launcher
- Powerful object modeling
- Automated code generation
- Round-trip engineering
- Robust object mapping
- Strong database and legacy applications integration