Have You Checked Out the Cincom Discovery Zone?
Maximizing productivity and efficiency is critical right now as companies seek to not only survive changing times, but also maintain their revenue streams and creatively seek growth opportunities. Does that sound like you?
Helping our customers and partners with their success is our main priority, and our Services team has decades of experience in discovering and maximizing productivity. Even during this time when many companies are working from home, our Services team can still assist you with your needs. We have the knowledge and creativity to discover opportunities for growth, productivity and added value in your application and business.
What? The Cincom Discovery Zone, you ask? It’s a place where our experienced Services team helps increase your profitability and success and adds more value to your business. Sound good? Here are some of the ways our team can assist you:
- Product Upgrades – Don’t risk a critical upgrade to a learn-as-you-go, in-house approach. Our senior consultants know the small, impossible-to-document steps that make the difference between an unresolved task and a completed process.
- Performance Enhancements – A performance-enhancement service reveals how a team is using Cincom Smalltalk, which aspects of the tool they are not using and how they could energize so many more existing capabilities. This service is shaped to meet specific customer needs with defined objectives, clearly delineated areas to review and documented results and recommendations.
- Mentoring – It’s easy to learn the basics of installing and using Cincom Smalltalk. However, the most productive use of this sophisticated, pure object-oriented application development suite is achieved best through customized mentoring that is developed to meet your needs at your level of experience.
- Troubleshooting – Whether it’s identifying and resolving a processing glitch or improving a performance drag, we have experts who can work with you remotely and/or on-site to re-create the problem and then provide an alternative viable approach.
- Migrations – Our Services Team can move your application suite to the most productive Cincom Smalltalk programming environment, giving you fully scalable, web-based and client-server development enhancements.
- Proofs of Concept – Not sure if Cincom® ObjectStudio® or Cincom VisualWorks is the tool you need? An on-site proof-of-concept that uses your data and meets your business goals will provide that last element of confirmation.
Ready to get in the zone? If so, you can see more details and learn how to get started finding hidden value, growth and profit in your business here.