FAQ: How Can I Find Tutorials and Other Guidance for Using Cincom Smalltalk?
Having the greatest products in the world doesn’t mean much unless users can utilize them. Those who are just starting their journeys in Smalltalk and Cincom Smalltalk may not know where to turn next or even how to get started. Because these questions and others like them are frequently asked by new journey-takers, we thought we’d list our response:
- You can find a large selection of tutorials, covering Common Tools, Cincom ObjectStudio and Cincom VisualWorks here: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/community/resources/smalltalk-product-tutorials/
- You can also find the popular Hidden Gems Screencast (discussed more in-depth above) produced by Arden Thomas here: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/community/resources/videos/
- You can find the newly released Quantitative Gems Screencast series here: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/solutions/quant/
- You can watch past presentations here: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/community/resources/presentations/
- You can access books and other periodicals here: http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/community/resources/books-and-media/
For additional frequently asked questions, visit our FAQs section where we answer “How do I…?” and other questions here.