2017 International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies – Call for Papers
The International Workshop on Smalltalk Technologies will be held in Maribor, Slovenia on September 5, 2017.
The goals of the workshop is to create a forum around advances or experience in Smalltalk and to trigger discussions and exchanges of ideas. The topics of paper can be on all aspects of Smalltalk, theoretical as well as practical. Participants are invited to submit research articles or industrial papers. This year there will be two different tracks: one research track and one industrial track with less scientific constraints.
Papers can be in one of three ways:
- Short position papers describing emerging ideas
- Long research papers with deeper description of experiments and of research results.
- Industrial papers with presentation of real and innovative Smalltalk applications; this kind of paper should enlighten why Smalltalk is really appropriate for your application. There is no length restriction.
Both submissions and final papers must be prepared using the ACM SIGPLAN 10 point format. Templates for Word and LaTeX are available at http://www.sigplan.org/Resources/Author/. This site also contains links to useful informations on how to write effective submissions.
All submissions must be sent via easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwst2017
- Anne Etien (Université de Lille 1, France)
- Jannik Laval (Université Lyon 2 Lumière, France)
See you in Maribor!