European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) Conference Date and Location Announced
The conference will be preceded by Camp Smalltalk, which will be held on August 16-17.
For more information on one of Smalltalk’s most anticipated events, please visit http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2014.
About the European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG)
The European Smalltalk User Group (ESUG) is a non-profit user organization that supports all kinds of Smalltalk-related initiatives, with the main focus on free/open-source projects that benefit the whole Smalltalk community and beyond.
Some of ESUG’s goals include:
- Promote communication between Smalltalk users through meetings, periodic newsletter, software exchange, electronic mail, etc., and by organizing events like the ESUG Conference
- Promote books, articles, publications, student internships, etc.
- Promote open-source Smalltalk projects through ESUG SummerTalk
- Support local users groups and establish new ones
- Support Smalltalk projects and initiatives
- Identify Smalltalk users and their needs and represent them towards discussions with vendors
- Represent the Smalltalk community in discussions with the major Smalltalk vendors