The Benefits of Being in the Cloud
According to CloudTweaks.com, the benefits of running your application in the cloud are:
- Anywhere/anytime access to data
- Improved reliability and security of data
- Wider access to free software
- Software that’s up-to-date with less malware
Impact your bottom line
In addition to the benefits listed above, there are several business advantages to cloud computing that can directly impact your bottom line.
- You pay only for what you use.
- Cloud computing requires less in-house staff.
- The cloud is tailor-made for monthly payment plans.
- Easy, fast deployment to users means quicker ROI for you.
- The cloud encourages use of standard systems, which often means that little or no IT support is needed.
What if all of your applications could be easily deployed to a leading cloud service such as Amazon Web Services?
- Learn more about how cloud computing can positively impact your business and your bottom line.