Full-Tilt Windows Application Development!
Cincom ObjectStudio® is faster and more powerful than ever before. Don’t settle for rapid application development; get full-tilt application development with ObjectStudio. Need to build applications that cleanly fold into a Microsoft-centric infrastructure? ObjectStudio is the best choice. ObjectStudio lets you build Windows client applications that deliver exceptional connectivity to databases.
SCOPE—the predecessor of ObjectStudio—debuted the day before the fall of the Berlin Wall. That’s symbolic. The product that would ultimately tear down barriers to application development entered the world the day before one of the biggest barriers to freedom came down. SCOPE was developed for the military to improve weapon accuracy. Today, ObjectStudio is itself a weapon for competitive advantage, allowing you to fire off flawless, customized applications. And you’ll deliver new applications so fast, your competitors won’t be able to keep up.
- To learn more about this fascinating story, click here.
What makes ObjectStudio so fast?
- Automated Code Generation: With ObjectStudio, applications get completed faster than with any other traditional tool. The ObjectStudio modeling tool arranges class hierarchies and object relationships graphically, without coding. Simply make changes to the model and then let the modeling tool generate the code—automatically.
- Round-Trip Engineering: With ObjectStudio, any changes to the model are automatically reflected in the code. You always have access to a current visual, easy-to-understand model, so your business analysts, training and support team, and IT staff can better understand your complex enterprise applications and get productive faster.
- Drag-and-Drop Object Mapping: The ObjectStudio mapping tool provides visual, drag-and-drop tools for linking objects to databases. The Object Relational Mapper uses the resulting object mapping definitions to make application connections to an object database—without requiring any SQL code to be written into the application. This frees you to concentrate on objects without worrying about the details of the database implementation. And it’s done automatically.
- Easy Integration: Because ObjectStudio supports the native API of the major industry-standard databases, you have immediate use of the latest features of your database. With faster performance throughput and less coding, you don’t have to be familiar with the complicated database API. ObjectStudio automatically integrates into the database for you, which means less training and better application performance over generic gateways like ODBC.
Get a highly productive, interactive development environment backed by a powerful architecture and comprehensive toolsets.