Last published: March 31, 2004 by 'michele'
CodeCrawler © Copyright 1998 - 2004 Michele Lanza
Dr. Michele Lanza (email@example.com)
Software Composition Group
Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics
University of Berne
CH - 3012 Bern, Switzerland
Tel. : +41 31 631 3314
CodeCrawler Release Version 4.500
More information on CodeCrawler can be obtained at: http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~lanza/
- CodeCrawler is written in VisualWorks Smalltalk 7.2 (Non-commercial edition), a product developed by Cincom.
More information on Cincom can be obtained at http://www.cincom.com
More information on VisualWorks Smalltalk can be obtained at http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com
- CodeCrawler uses the Moose Reengineering Environment framework developed by members of the Software Composition Group (SCG) at the Institute of Computer Science and Applied Mathematics of the University of Berne (Switzerland) as model repository.
More information on the Moose Reengineering Environment framework can be obtained at http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/
- CodeCrawler uses the HotDraw framework developed by John Brant as visualization engine.
More information on the HotDraw framework can be obtained at http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/~brant/HotDraw
Many people (many members of the SCG) have influenced me in one way or another regarding CC, the list is just too damn long to put here, you know who you are ;-)
Michele Lanza, April 1, 2004
CodeCrawler is freeware under the BSD License:
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the Software Composition Group nor the name of Michele Lanza may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.