Jim Robertson, the creator of the BottomFeeder RSS aggregator program, tells me there will continue to be updates to BottomFeeder. As the author of the BottomFeeder Technology Guide, I would appreciate some feedback in terms of the following questions (or anything else you want to say about it).
The primary objective of the Technology Guide is referential: to help users better understand specific aspects of its technology.
- Is the organization of the Technology Guide appropriate? Currently, it provides sections for
- General RSS concepts
- System requirements for using BottomFeeder
- Installing BottomFeeder on various types of systems
- The settings of the BottomFeeder initialization file.
- The settings of the Blogging initialization file.
- Running BottomFeeder on Windows and Unix.
- Information on witting plugins.
- Are there topics without enough information?
- Are there topics with too much information?
- Do you like the overall format and appearance of the Technology Guide?
- Should the Technology Guide be linked into the BottomFeeder program in some other way than just through its Help menu?
- Do you like the style in which the Technology Guide is written?
- Do you have any suggestions for its improvement?