Jim Robertson, the creator of the BottomFeeder RSS aggregator program, tells me there will continue to be updates to BottomFeeder. As the author of the BottomFeeder Users Guide, I would appreciate some feedback in terms of the following questions (or anything else you want to say about it).
The primary objective of the Users Guide is referential: to help users better understand specific features and capabilities of the BottomFeeder user interface.
- Is the organization of the Users Guide appropriate? Currently, it provides sections for
- The main BottomFeeder window
- Each auxiliary window
- The windows of the Blogging tool plugin.
- The editing of comments and blog items
- Are there topics without enough information?
- Are there topics with too much information?
- Do you like the overall format and appearance of the Users Guide?
- Should each feature mentioned in the Users Guide be linked to its description in the BottomFeeder Tutorial?
- Should the Users Guide be linked into the BottomFeeder program in some other way than just through its Help menu?
- Do you like the style in which the Users Guide is written?
- Do you have any suggestions for its improvement?