Community Programs and Information
- The Cincom Smalltalk Developer Program – Interested in getting access to the latest builds from engineering on a weekly basis? Need to make sure your projects will work with the latest and greatest? Then get involved in the developer program. You’ll need to fill out an NDA and join the mailing list.
- Cincom Smalltalk Media Request – You can request a CD of our products to use and explore your ideas, and then sign a license with Cincom only when you plan to go into production.
- Cincom Smalltalk Tutorials – We have a number of online tutorials to get you started with Cincom Smalltalk. You can read the tutorials, or watch them in screencast form!
- Smalltalk Digest – It’s a quick update on what’s going on in the world of Smalltalk. You can follow it online, or subscribe via email.
- SupportWeb – Are you a customer or registered academic user in need of support? Visit our online support system and get started right away.
- Support Resolutions – Need to solve your current issues by researching existing resolutions? Then head on over to our resolutions application and search for answers.
- STIC Facebook Group
- The 2012 Smalltalk Industry Conference Facebook Page
- Smalltalk Solutions Facebook Page
- UK Smalltalk User Group
VAR and Service Partners
The Cincom Smalltalk “Add-ons and Applications Program” is designed to recruit new value-added resellers (VARs) and Service Partners, and increase and promote applications written in Cincom Smalltalk.
The Add-ons and Applications Program
Introduces various applications that are written in Cincom Smalltalk
Will have a searchable, online database of Cincom Smalltalk applications
Introduces application developers to business-development opportunities within Cincom that pertain to the applicant’s interests.
Serves as “first steps” or a “next step” toward developing a relationship/partnership with Cincom Allows the VAR/Service Partner to gain visibility within Cincom, the Smalltalk Community and the vertical market for which the application was developed in Cincom Smalltalk
The possibility of Cincom re-selling the VAR/Service-Partner’s product(s) through Cincom’s global sales distribution chain
The ability to leverage Cincom’s 40 years of experience and market awareness.
If you have an application written in Cincom® ObjectStudio®, Cincom® VisualWorks®, or Cincom®WebVelocity™ and you are interested in a partner relationship with Cincom Systems, please contact Suzanne Fortman at email@example.com or Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager Arden Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details on how this program can benefit you.