Engineering has released new 7.x VMs - the following bugs have been addressed:
- 50949: Launching an image gives write permission to it
- 51236: Bus Error when VI is reading/accepting socket data on intel macosx engine
- 51239: Sentinel in win vm's io semaphore array's free list is wrong.
- 51255: Windows socket performance 100 times worse if background processes are running
- 51316: description of primitive 390 for OS8
- 51328: 51077 introduced a bug on Solaris causing lost delays when moving windows
- 51330: Revert to VC++ v6
- 51359: StrAllocate needs an OE function for fixed space
- 51363: ZLib code fails to export all functions in the zlib interface.
The following ARs were fixed in the preceding 7.4c engines:
- 46964: Moving mouse speeds up thapi queries 30-fold on Linux MP.
- 50990: Moving low-level event dispatch from the VM up into the VI
- 50992: Wave Core parcel crashes engine upon load on 64 bit linux (VM)
- 50994: A remote Postgres connection makes the Linux VM run hot
- 51077: Fix to debug engine's interminable stream of "lost time signal in waitForIO"
- 51078: LAZY_UNLINKING regime fails to void cached MNU PICs
- 51081: crash in LESS application looks like a Visualworks bug
- 43106: Attempting to receive data on a SocketAccessor results in UHE: WSAECONNRESET under Windows 2000
- 51155: soft heap ulimit restricts memoryUpperBound on Solaris since 7.4
- 51174: 64-bit Linux hot hang in #waitNoButton
Grab 'em and go