I'm pretty close to the 4.0 release of BottomFeeder. I've got tabbed browsing in, but there's some wonkiness in the menus for the tabs that needs to be worked out. It's something simple, I'm sure - but I've got bunches of other things distracting me today. Amongst other things, I'd like to post some screen shots from the ObjectStudio in VW work I referenced the other day - but corporate is having some VPN connectivity issues right now, and I can't get to the internal download sites.
Additionally, I'm working on various and sundry other small projects. I should have the problem sorted out soon, and then it's just a matter of documentation - there are obvious UI changes associated with the new tabbing.