I've been plugging away at my Facebook interface, mapping the API listed here. I've got the whole Stream API covered now, and I ran into an interesting thing there. Here's the code I use to retrieve status updates:
connection login. connection getSession. statuses := connection streamGet.
The Status object has a status_id that looks like this: 103102927728. However, let's say you want to use that ID to grab all the comments to that update, or remove it, or add a new comment. Well, in that case you don't have the full ID yet - you need to prepend the user id you're using. So if your user id is 666777888, then the id to pass is '666777888_103102927728'. It took me a bit to figure that out, but now the API is working as I expect, and I was able to add comments, remove them, add posts, and remove those.
You can grab the work in progress from the public repository - package FacebookConnect.