Mark your calendar! - The Cincom Smalltalk User Conference in Frankfurt/Main,
December 7-9, 2004
Dear clients and Cincom Smalltalk users,
For the first time in several years, Cincom are again organizing the Cincom Smalltalk User Conference which will take place in Frankfurt/Main from December 7-9, 2004.
Do not miss this conference and mark your calendar right now, we will soon send you the final agenda with all the details!
What are the highlights you will find at the conference?
- A presentation by the Cincom Smalltalk product manager on current status and future strategy of the technology
- Presentations, live-demos, and discussions on main current engineering themes, such as:
- Future development of VisualWorks VM
- Parallel development of VisualWorks / ObjectStudio
- Agile project management and eXtreme programming
- Innovative web applications with VisualWorks/Seaside
- The 1CCustomer Advisory Board 1D: Use this opportunity to discuss with the Cincom Smalltalk management and our engineering team what your wants and needs are concerning the future development of Smalltalk, and what areas should be enhanced with a higher priority, etc.
- Meet the Experts: Experts from our VisualWorks and ObjectStudio engineering teams will help you with your specific questions and issues 13 just ask.
Who should benefit from attending the conference?
- Our customers and partners using Cincom Smalltalk.
- Organizations which want to have a deep insight into the current status of Cincom Smalltalk and the ongoing enhancements of the past years.
- Companies that are not satisfied with the productivity of their present development technologies.
- Companies looking for Smalltalk development environments that are continuously being enhanced and developed.
When does the conference begin and end?
- Tuesday, December 7, 2004, 10:00 AM 13 7:30 PM - followed by a buffet dinner.
- Wednesday, December 8, 2004, 08:30 AM 13 7:30 PM - followed by a buffet dinner.
- Thursday, December 9, 2004, 08:30 AM - ~1:30 PM
Where does the conference take place?
Relexa Hotel Frankfurt/Main
Phone: +49(0)69/ 957 78-0
Frankfurt's international Rhein-Main airport is approximately only 20 km away.
We have a limited number of hotel rooms available for the participants at our conference. Special room rate: AC 75,- per single room incl. 16 % VAT, extensive breakfast buffet, and relaxation at the fitness centre.
Please mention "Cincom conference" when you book your hotel room.
What does the conference cost?
When booking before November 8, 2004:
Early-bird-price at AC 499,- per person + VAT
Booking after November 8, 2004: AC 599,- per person + VAT
Please note that the number of conference seats is limited.
Included in the conference price: conference information package, complete catering during the conference including two dinners in the hotel restaurant, and a surprise present.
If you want to make sure to get a conference seat at the early-bird-price at AC 499,- + VAT, just email your reservation to email@example.com including your company and contact details (please with your local mail address). For any questions in advance please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Account Manager for Cincom Smalltalk, Helge Nowak, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the Cincom Smalltalk representative in your local Cincom office.
We will send you a comprehensive agenda with more details very soon. Make sure that you don't miss it.
The Cincom Smalltalk Team