I've taken the FeedLists out (if you load a feedlist, the directory structure will simply be added to your subscriptions). I've also eliminated the separate "Searches" folder - you can organize search feeds into whatever folder you think they belong in now. I also fixed a bug that's been plaguing me for awhile, and the answer came to me in the debugger.
Say you try to add a feed like Steve Rubel's from the auto-discovery: 'http://www.micropersuasion.com/rss.xml'
That 's actually a redirect to a FeedBurner feed, but the base VW handling of that was not mentally prepared for a redirect to a different host. So, I've patched that, filed a bug report with engineering, and loaded the patch for download (Package Http-Overrides in the update list). Enjoy!
Technorati Tags: smalltalk