The updated post tool that Michael created is now available as a development level update. To get it, you'll need to do a few things:
- Change the update path in BottomFeeder to end in /dev
- Check for updates, getting everything
- Go to the BottomFeeder download page, scroll down to the dev links, and grab the icons zip file
- Unzip the icons.zip file in your BottomFeeder install directory. You should end up with a new directory named "icons", filled with small image files
- Now restart BottomFeeder, and open the post tool from the plugins menu. You should see the new tool with the SwS editor.
When I release the next version of BottomFeeder, the new post tool (along with the required image files) will all be properly bundled. At this point, we have early access - there may be some issues with the tool (For instance, I know that creating tables is somewhat problematic). If you run into problems, let me know