The Cincom Smalltalk team is looking for a Senior Smalltalk Engineer - the person hired will work with the rest of the Cincom Smalltalk development staff. We are looking for someone in North America:
Sr. Software Engineer
Cincom, the world's most experienced software company, builds, sells, and supports software for customer experience management, data access and integration, process automation, manufacturing business solutions, and business communications as well as offers IT and contact center outsourcing.
Cincom Systems employs powerful, motivated individuals who possess Character, Competence, Commitment and make a habit of exceeding expectations.
Our successful candidate will have 4-6 years plus experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must have five to six years minimum experience in Smalltalk
- Some experience in VisualWorks
- Significant experience in Object Oriented design of application frameworks
- Experience using VisualWorks to build user interfaces
- Strong written communication skills and good planning skills
- Familiarity with the internals of VisualWorks tool set
- Visibility in the Smalltalk community
- Publicly available work done in VisualWorks, especially various tools enhancements
- Exposure to fundamentals of usability and UI design
If you are interested in becoming a member of our team, forward your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Please reference the Req. number 2800.
RESUMES ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
...an equal opportunity employer