I've just released BottomFeeder 4.0 - the relevant upgrades have been moved from "dev" to production, and the download page has been updated. I've also done file releases at SourceForge and Freshmeat - so everything should be up to date. What's new? Here's the list I posted:
- Tabbed Browsing Support
- Cleanup of the search engine accesses. External Searches have a single dialog, as do internal searches.
- Addition of a "Feed Builder Wizard", enabling end users to add search engines as feed builders as they appear
- Reorganized the toolbar
- Added full support for Atom 1.0
- Enhanced the Blog Posting plugin
- Fixed some bugs in the network layer related to HTTP 1.1
- Added support for more search engines: IceRocket, DayPop, and Google Blog Search
- Various and sundry other bug fixes and enhancements
Download the latest and enjoy!