You might have had trouble downloading the Non-Commercial product yesterday if you were doing the initial registration. Way back when, I was enforcing a 7 character limit on usernames. I think this had to do with a limitation in an older rev of PostgreSQL, but that could be my memory playing tricks on me. In any case, I changed that yesterday - but initially, I had the new test backwards - instead of limiting usernames to be more than 5 characters but less than 32, it was checking the reverse - and then giving a misleading error. I fixed that yesterday afternoon - if you had trouble registering, go try it now. Sorry for the trouble.