RSS Business Paper(PDF)
Buy the RSS e-book
The Bottom Line blog poster is written in VisualWorks Smalltalk. It runs on x86 Linux (also FreeBSD), PowerPC linux, Sparc Linux, Windows (98/ME/NT/2000/XP), Mac OS8/9, Mac OS X, AIX, SGI Irix, Compaq UNIX, HP-UX, and Solaris.
What sets the Bottom Line Blog Poster apart?
- WYSIWYG post editing. No need to learn html!
- Allows editing in full tag mode
- Supports Blogger API, MetaWebLog API, and the MT API
- Supports the CST API used by the Smalltalk based Silt blog server
- Saves backups of every post made
- Supports Trackback and Enclosure definitions
- Supports file uploads via the MetaWebLog API
- Easy to update or upgrade from within the post tool
- Supports OPML blogroll posting
- Binary compatible on every platform. No need to recompile
Source code is available here, but development and version control happen in the Cincom Public Repository. Click here for instructions and for write access. For read-only access, sign in with username=guest and password=guest.
- James Robertson - Lead Developer
- Michael Lucas-Smith and the SwS guys - WYSIWYG editing
- Bob Westergaard - many fixes
- Troy Brumley - many fixes and testing
- Denis Johnson - BottomFeeder Logo
- James Savidge - tons of help on the APIs
Related Smalltalk Projects